Tuesday, September 22, 2009

my city

HOW THE FUCK IS ANYONE SUPPOSE TO SURVIVE HERE. There is no work at all. No one can get a house is the land of the free or the land of the fucking spoiled and rich and popular get what they want while people with no connections can not even get on there feet. I was born here I deserve the right to work and live just like everyone else. I don't ask for a lot but I am tired of having fucking nothing and having no way to obtain it unless I go to some college for years of my life and try to live off of nothing. Being poor in America is bullshit they are not trying to fix it they don't even seem to fucking care. Where are the unions why isn't our government doing something about this. Oh they have bigger problems like fixing fucking other countries and ignoring there own people. Well fuck Obama fuck democracy and fuck our FUCKING GOVERNMENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment